WaveWear's Wrist Taping Strap provides wrist support by securing the hand and wrist in place with the adhesive bio-silicone taping and the pressure of the wrapped strap.
Feel and Function Better
WaveWear is sportswear with compression and the kinesiology taping effect recreated with our adhesive bio-silicone technology.
The H1 Wrist Taping Strap provides wrist support with the adhesive bio-silicone taping and the pressure of the strap wrapped around the wrist. The adhesive bio-silicone taping securely holds the muscles and joints in place and the stretchable and flexible fabric and bio-silicone allows you to adjust the pressure as you need.
Recommended for people that have wrist pains due to typing, texting, writing, holding or lifting heavy objects.
How WaveWear Is Better
1. Smart Compression - Grabs your joints more, when needed. Proven to give 3 times more pressure when the knee is bent through mechanical testing.
2. AutoFit Kinetic Tape - Instantly locate the taping correctly on your body. Recreates the stickiness of tape by up to 80%.
3. Scientifically Proven - Tested to be the best at relieving muscle fatigue by up to 35% compared to traditional compression wear.
4. Saves Time and Money - The built-in adhesive taping is washable and reusable. You can save up to 40x more money in a year and help save the environment.
How does it provide support?
- The built-in support is made with WaveWear's patented adhesive bio-silicone technology.
- It recreates the effect of kinetic tape used in sports and physical therapy.
- The stickiness of the bio-silicone holds the muscles and joints in place along with the compression to provide support.
How to Wash
(Please wash accordingly to better restore the stickiness of the built-in support. )
- Wash by machine washing in cold water with neutral detergent.
- We recommend using a laundry mesh bag.
- Washing right after you are finished using is ideal as it minimizes micro dust accumulation on the silicone.
- Wash with similar colored clothings.
- Dry cleaning can better restore the stickiness of the silicone.
- Do not bleach.
How To Dry
- Dry in the shade with the silicone taping facing the inside.
- Do not iron.
- Do not place in a clothes dryer, on top of a heater, near an open flame or leave in direct sunlight.